The Hazards of Dental Amalgams

Dental amalgam is composed of about 50 percent mercury, a well-known neurotoxin that can also damage your kidneys.

There is overwhelming evidence showing mercury is easily released in the form of vapor each time you eat, drink, brush your teeth or otherwise stimulate your teeth. These mercury vapors readily pass through your cell membranes, across your blood-brainĀ barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems.

Mercury used in dentistry is a significant source of environmental mercury pollution.

When you factor in environmental costs and clean-up costs, amalgam is the most expensive dental restoration material in the world.

Once released into the environment, dental mercury converts to methylmercury and contaminates fish, which are the largest dietary source of mercury in the US.

At the Spring, Center for Natural Medicine, we can test for Mercury toxins in your body and help you body get rid of these toxins NATURALLY.

EmailShare

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *