You can prevent a heart attack or stroke by treating your gut

November 4, 2015 More often than not, when people suffer a heart attack or stroke, the last thing they are thinking about is their gut health. Dr. Bruce West, founder of the Health Alert/Immune Systems Inc., expounds on… Read More

Supplementation to Support Good Health

July 29, 2015 A question we hear often is, “I don’t want to take supplements anymore, when can I get off of everything? Can’t I just eat right and not have to take supplements?” Eating a well-balanced, whole,… Read More

Is This the New Iron Deficiency?

Is This the New Iron Deficiency? A lesser-known mineral — found in foods like nuts, dark green vegetables, and bananas — may be missing from your diet. If you’re lacking energy, easily annoyed, and generally feel sort of off, look to your… Read More

How to Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally…Without Drugs

Most heart patients already know high blood pressure can mean disaster for their heart health, but here’s what they don’t know: having high blood pressure can also wreak havoc on your brain, kidneys, and eyes. Here’s the scary… Read More

8 Secrets You May Not Know

Secret #1: Hidden Toxicity Research shows you have only a 2.5% chance of selecting a nutritional product in the market place that is both nontoxic and effective. In other words, you have a 97.5% chance of selecting a… Read More

Magnesium—The Missing Link to Better HEALTH

An estimated 80 percent of Americans are deficient in magnesium. The health consequences of deficiency can be quite significant, and can be aggravated by many, if not most, drug treatments. Magnesium performs a wide array of biological functions,… Read More

Are you getting enough Vitamin D?

Vitamin D is critical for the immune system and is the most common nutritional deficiency in the world. For most of the past century it was thought that vitamin D’s primary function was to facilitate calcium absorption and… Read More